Sunday, February 28, 2010

Temporomandibular

Say that five times fast...

I have this little dysfunction with my temporomandibular joint. Sometimes; and I mean sometimes, it becomes inflamed, painful, uncooperative, and the all around bad guy.

Behold the bad guy of our story:



There hasn't been any pain in the joint for about three years, but it started a couple days ago.

I'm wondering if I'm just aging at an accelerated rate. It seems that as soon as one thing is better another rears it's head.

Well, that's the news for this morning... I'm going to find some ibuprofen.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Fortunately I just have the popping and clicking without the pain.

It's interesting how our bodies just fall apart, little by little, and then get better and switch to something else though. You could always try surgery for the jaw.

Jan said...

By the way, I can say that 5 times fast. :P