Friday, March 12, 2010

Year of Years

So, it looks like I'm going to be working for the next year and three or so months. It's a bit of a blessing really, I'll be able to save enough for four years of graduate studies, get a new car, and travel the world for a while.

I was reflecting back on the last 4 years; I like what I have done, where I've been and what I've become. A person would be foolish to ask for better friends.

Now... I'd better make sure to keep up on the cello, lest I become a statistic like so many of my peers.

ps. The Concerto Aria Concert should be just about fantastic. Everyone should come.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Lucky you get to travel the world, and all that other stuff. It's great to be able to afford nice things.

Jarom said...

To be honest, I don't pay for the travel very often. The catch is, I'm traveling for work... But I always make time to see good friends while I'm out and about.

Perhaps nice things are relative... As long as we're blessed to know nice people.

ps. Michigan will likely be a frequent stop. :-)