Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Thought.

A friend asked me why I believed a certain film would cause more damage than people realized. The film was called New Moon.

I believe one of the many reasons people suffer from poor relationships and broken marriages, is simply because of a lack of real communication skills caused in part by gathering poor examples from television dramas and full-length feature films.

So many people do not realize what damage is being done. They simply don't seem to see how detrimental it will be to their relationships, and families-current or future.

There is so much more to be said, and so much more that I ponder on which will have to wait, but my thoughts have been on how to write on this subject for much of the day.

Much more enlightenment seems to come from conversation than writing alone.

4 comments:

Jules said...

I don't know. That movie taught me everything I need to know about relationships! I need to find some sort of monster with abusive tendencies and a great body, and I'll be set. Right?

Jarom said...

Absolutely right; and I've just the man for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgNgODPIO0w

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan said...

Can it also be said that people's lack of relationship and communication skills come from their broken or absent families?

I read this awhile ago but didn't feel like posting comments until recently.