Monday, January 15, 2007

Wedding Bells Ring

Well, the thirteenth has come and gone. I am down two roomates and have to say, having the entire place to myself is nice... kind of. A little boring, but I'll just have to have lots and lots of people over!

Unfortunantly, I was unable to get to Steve and Emily's reception because I was in Oakland and Benecia attending to Brian and Megan. But duty called!

I arrived in Oakland at 7:35a on Friday and got a ride from Brian. We headed straight for the day. Errands, more errands and so on. We arrived at the cultural hall where the decorating began. It took longer than first expected, but when all was said and done, it looked fantastic!

On Saturday, we headed for Oakland and the temple. Everything came together so smoothly thanks to the help of so many helping hands. There was the ususal food, dancing, toasting, and all of the good things you'd find at a reception. The car was masterfully decorated. The evening ended, and they started.

Good luck to both couples!

No comments: