Monday, January 01, 2007

Resolutions Etc.

In with the new out with the old... it's that time of year again friends. New years was of course, on a Sunday this year, hence the sunday appropriate celebration. I forgot my camera, but thank goodness for modern technology... Thanks Nokia!

Karaoke, of course, fuzzy bunny, food, games and good times!

A friend asked me what my resolutions were for this year, and I came up with this kind of spur of the moment... but I think they'll do for now.

Number 1: Stop dwelling on somone who likely never thinks of you.
Number 2: Succeed in Number 1
Number 3: Finish the 21 credit semester with better than the 3.64 from the last one and earn 60 credits.
Number 4: Keep holiday "padding" to a minimum and tone up.
Number 5: Pay off all debt by the end of the summer.
Number 6: Keep all friends who are nearing marriage dates, cool, calm and collected.
Number 7: Learn how to sleep again.
Number 8: Run a marathon.
Number 9: Eat Thai food in Thiland, Italian food in Italy etc.
Number 10: Change somone's life... for the better.

No comments: