Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Puppies and Kittens

After reading a friends post, and after agreeing with her, I will tell you a story.

Jimmy was going to be a new dad. Jimmy was going to have a new little girl.

Jimmy's little girl was born, and as is always the case, her head was slightly... out of shape. Jimmy looked as if he'd just seen the alien come out of John Hurt - in the less serious Spaceballs version of course.

The nurses reassured him that it just needed to be pushed back and that it would be fine, but there was no doubt in Jimmy's mind that babies are not pretty.

FIN

Puppies and kittens and children are always cuter after they start walking on their own.

The 'few months later' comment is also warranted. Here is my ever-so-cute niece 'a few months later.'

4 comments:

Mari said...

Ha ha, that must have been Julianna's post? I rather enjoyed that one myself even though it didn't apply to my baby... ;)

Jarom said...

Of course it doesn't apply! ;-)

Jules said...

Teehee. I agree, obviously. :-)

Jan said...

She is so cute. :)