Thursday, April 16, 2009

Welcome to ...


I shall be clear on one thing; I love warm weather.

I love spring weather. I adore summer and the warmth it brings. Now... Today is April 16th - yes, I realize that it is technically the 17th - but I haven't yet drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to 6 inches of show on the ground, and trees, and car, and everything else. It was cold, and basically miserable save the sad fact that I have packed on about 25 pounds for warmth, so I suppose it could have been worse.

I took some photos, mailed them to some friends in Michigan, and hermited away for a while while the snow fell from the trees.

I suppose it wasn't all so bad, just... different.

I suppose that's all for now.

2 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Spring is always hard. I went outside and took pictures of the tulips in the snow. It was beautiful, but cold.

Jarom said...

I'm pretty happy about the tulips not getting killed off this time.