Sunday, September 10, 2006

Published!!

Hey it's us!

All the bands.


Well It's finally out! Square Life magazine has published the September issue and Code: Hero is famous!!! Well, perhaps not, but it is still very, very cool! So I spend my days these days with school work and homework, and working to keep food in the fridge. Keeping busy is probably a good thing. Nineteen credits, and five performing groups will do that. Oh yeah, not to mention the recording sessions! More of those this week... Perhaps it is too busy? Hmm, very debatable. Try Http://www.thesquarelife.com Click on rock'n'rollment. You gotta love the sweater.
They are basically this same pics as above but the magazine has the articles to go with it.

School is fantastic! There is so much to learn and so much to read! Perhaps I found my place there. But one thing is sure... I LOVE it!!

No comments: